If Obesity can ruin an individual’s sense of well being, it can as well mess up the sexual desires of people who are obese. When people lose their energy to remain active through out the day, their life undergoes a drastic change. Obese men get lazy, walk less, see TV more and spend lots of their time being inactive. Inactivity invites more unhealthy weight to the body and this process will corner him till he finds out a way to escape this life- endangering situation.
Obese men are equally interested in sex as normal men. But they fail to perform in bed due to their unmanageable weight. Lack of sexual performance endangers the close knit strings of a relationship. Due to the poor sexual performance throughout, their partners might avoid them. And this could lead to reduced sexual desires.
Obesity is the base of all the human illnesses. Heart problems, diabetes, certain types of cancer all find its roots in unhealthy fat. An obese man has more female hormones. He is at a risk of blood vessel blockage which causes erectile dysfunction. It strains the cardio vascular system too.
Other obesity related facts
• People corner obese individuals
• They are some times treated shabbily at office
• Depression, frustration and inability to move about effectively keeps them closed at home
Overcoming Obesity for sexual performance
• Meet up with a doctor and choose from diet pills, surgeries or diet plans to a speedy recovery from Obesity
• Change every food in your diet which makes you fat
• Motivate yourself, start walking
• Talk to your partner about your performance problem and work out a plan together
• Find out simpler ways to make love. Position yourself in such a way that your partner doesn’t feel suffocated
• Give and take emotional support as both of you need it the most now
• If your partner is obese support, encourage and motivate him to overcome Obesity
Role of Erectile Dysfunction drugs
While you work towards a healthy life, also look at options like Viagra, Cialis or Levitra to get rid of erectile dysfunction. These are ED pills approved by FDA to treat male impotency. When you have difficulties attaining an erection, begin using one of these ED drugs under a doctor’s guidance. They are safe and a man’s best partner when he is sexually weak.
Together, with proper diet, strenuous exercise and an understanding partner you can win over Obesity. Remember; always take a doctor’s advice before starting a diet pill or an erectile dysfunction drug.